Sunday, December 5, 2010

Le Semestre Prochaine

I think I could potentially have the best schedule ever next semester.  If all goes according to plan (but let's be real, this is France so the odds of that happening are incredibly slim...) I would only have classes Thursdays and Fridays.

Here is a list of courses that I am going to try to get on Thursday: Transnational criminal law: money laundering, corruption and international embargoes and sanctions' regimes - 8:00AM to 10:00AM; Musique et Politiques - 10:15AM to 12:15AM; Les Grands Enjeux de la Défense 5PM to 7PM.  Here are the proposed courses for Friday: Online Social Networs - 12:30PM to 2:30PM; US Constitutional Rights: variation in Breadth and Scope of Application among the States - 2:45PM to 4:45; French Geopolitics - 7:15PM - 9:15PM.

I have some back up classes incase those ones don't work out.  On Thursdays I could take Borders in Europe - 7:15PM to 9:15PM (except that is when the choir reversals are...).  Wednesdays, I could take European Law on Foreigners from 2:45PM to 4:45PM.  On Fridays there is a course called International Intellectual Property Law: a Globalized field between Cooperation and Conflict from 10:15AM - 12:15AM.

So assuming I can get those, and that my French course fits into them then I am sitting pretty.  That means five day weekends every week.  Think about the traveling I could do.  I could go to Spain, see my friends in Barcelona, Madrid and Grenada.  My spring break would be two weeks almost.  Oh, and I forgot to mention the best part.  None of those classes have a final exam.  I could go out exploring the French countryside.  I could fly off and see Russia if I wanted to!  I really hope that I get those classes...

No comments:

Post a Comment