Monday, October 18, 2010

Le meilleur decision de ma vie

I have offically decided to take my law class as pass/no pass.  Everyone says not to do that (and by everyone I mean the UCEAP Advisors/my department advisors back at UCSB) but frankly, I would rather have to take an extra class back at UCSB than stress as much about this course as I have.  I actually don't know why I didn't think about doing this before.

Instead of having to work myself up into a frenzy about the quality of my work, I can actually enjoy this city.  I don't have to freak myself out about not doing it perfectly, or even very well.  I just have to pass.  And it is going to allow me to actually focus on my other courses, courses that I enjoy and that I have a shot at doing well in.

I just needed to write this and actually let the world know that I officially don't care about my law class.  I am still going to the courses, I am still attending the lectures and I am still going to do the work.  But I will not allow it to make me sick to my stomach anymore.  I am going to enjoy my time abroad.  I am going to LIKE France, if it is the last thing I do, damn it!

No comments:

Post a Comment