Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Ma coupe

Ok, so I normally get a hair cut once a month.  Once every five weeks max.  Except here.  The last time I got a haircut was the beginning of August.  I am a balding gentleman (yes, I know, a huge shock there) so I take a lot of pride in what little hair I have left.  But I feel like I should show you what I looked like.

Yeah, that look on my face pretty much describes it.  This is the look of a crazed, stressed kid who left the United States about five weeks ago.

But today, all that changed.  I got a hair cut.  And with this hair cut, comes a new me.  I am moving into my apartment on Friday, I have given two presentations in French and I only have three more to go.  I have plans for something incredible about every two weeks until I leave for Christmas break.  I am eating a fresh baguette from a real french Bakery.  My 8AM class tomorrow is canceled.  Life, dare I say it, is pretty good!






No comments:

Post a Comment