Thursday, September 2, 2010

Aujourd'hui c'est un bon jour

Today was a lot better than I thought it was going to be considering how much I was stressing about getting stuff done.  Here is why

I went to my two hours of French and Methodology.  Then I went to get some pizza with 3 Australians, 2 Canadians and myself.  After that I went to the Subway where I took some pictures for my student card (they had a photo booth there).  Then I went to the library and printed out a bunch of papers I needed for my student card.  Then, I actually went and got it.  So that is one less thing I have to do.  After that, my new Canadian friend and I went to Notre Dame.  We walked along the Blvd St Germain and ended up there.  It was a gorgeous sunny day here too.

Life is good.  Now I just need to get my Carte de Séjour and an apartment.  Then all my stresses will be gone!  Well... except for those 10 min presentations I have to give in French...

No comments:

Post a Comment